tagged me invited me to do this thing and since I haven’t done one of these in forever I thought I would.
It’s very simple. When this is passed on to you, copy the whole thing, skim the list and put a * star beside those that you like. (Check out especially the * starred ones.)Add the next number (1. 2. 3. 4. 5., etc.) and write your own blogging tip for other bloggers. Try to make your tip general. After that, tag 10 other people. Link love some friends! Just think– if 10 people start this, the 10 people pass it onto another 10 people, you have 100 links already!
1. Look, read, and learn. *****-http://www.neonscent.com/
2. Be, EXCELLENT to each other. *****-http://www.bushmackel.com/
3. Don’t let money change ya! ****-http://www.therandomforest.info/
4. Always reply to your comments.**-http://chattiekat.com/
5. Develop your own “voice” don’t “borrow” someone else’s***-Mizmouthy
6. Always avoid awesomely annoying and aggravating alliteration. Bunny
7. Write for yourself not for your audience. *Trueself
8. HNT pics almost always increase your readership if you’re a female. For us middle-aged guys…eh, not so much. Digger Jones
Well that’s the end of the line on this one, for me. If any of you want to send on unsolicited advice to fellow bloggers, pick this puppy up and give it a good home!
It’s always flattering to be linked up by other bloggers, tho, which is why I have actually developed my own meme that I’m going to be starting that is loads more fun and includes loads more links to y’all. So even if the tagged
victims participants decide not to pass it on, I’ll have had a bit of fun. And really, what else is this blogging lark supposed to be?